The Forex market is considered an Over-the-Counter (OTC) or
'Interbank' market, due to the fact that the entire market is run
electronically, within a network of banks, continuously over a 24-hour
period, so it has many advantages over other markets. The 'Interbank'
market literally follows the sun around the world, moving from major
banking centers of the United States, to the Far East, than to Europe
and turning back to the United States. It is the world's largest
financial market with over $3 trillion USD traded daily. With the
development in technology as well as increased competition in the
industry, what once used to be a market dominated by institutions,
major currency dealers and occasional high net-worth individual
speculators, FOREX has become accessible to smaller professional
traders and anybody with internet connection.
Matrix NN Expert Advisor:  Provides 24-hour trading to the Inter-Bank
market with execution most of trades in foreign exchange markets
through Meta Trader 4 platform. Our team takes great pride in closely
working with each of our clients and providing them with what we
believe is advanced trading software updated every month. 60% of
earnings we are investing in research and development of new versions
of Matrix Neural Network EA.
Expert Advisor: We offer Forex trading software that has automated
trading capabilities - Expert Advisor. Expert Advisor is an automated
trading system (ATS) written in the Meta Quotes Language IV (MQL IV)
and linked to a particular chart. Although it is able to notify you of
trading opportunities, it can also execute trades on trading account,
sending them through to the trading server. Expert Advisors will also
let you test your strategies on historical data, and will plot entry/
exit points on the chart.
http://matrixnncifl.blogspot.com/#