Dear All,
                         I have some direct properties if you have a client
plz let me know.
                         for all properties you can give me your client
offer also.

**

*Greens properties *

*Al Dafra-1*
2 bedroom+study
5th floor
Rent 110k

*Al Jaz-2*
3 bedroom
Rent 150k
Ground floor
Area 1600 sq/ft

Burj Dubai Properties

*Yansoon 7*

1 Bedroom

2nd floor

Rent 110k

Community view
Area 850 sq/ft

*Yansoon 7*
2 Bedroom
7th floor
Equipt kitchen
Rent 150k Neg
Burj & Community view

*Southridge 5*

1 Bedroom

2nd floor

Fully furnished
Rent 130k

*Southridge 1*

1 bedroom

12th floor

Rent 115k
 Burj & Pool view

*Yansoon 7*
2 bedroom
Area 1350 sq/ft
Rent 150k Negotiable
7th floor
Fully equipt kitchen
Burj & comunity view

*Reehan 7*
2 bedroom
fully furnished
7th floor
Rent 180k
Area 1571
Burj view

*Dubai** Marina Properties*

*Marina** Heights** *

3 Bedrooms

Rent 200k

fully furnished

47th floor

Full marina & sea view

  *Ires* *Blue Tower*

3 Bedrooms

Rent 200k

Full Marina view

*Marina Terrace *

1 bedroom

23rd floor

Rent 110k  Negotiable

full marina view

*Marina Terrace ***
1 Bedroom
5th floor

fully furnished
Rent 130k
Area 1130 sq/ft
full Marina view

*Manchester Tower*
1 Bedroom
fully furnished
15th floor
Rent 80k Negotiable
full marina view

*Marina Diamond 2*

2Bedrooms

7th floor

Rent 100k
Marian View

*Marina Diamond 2*
Studio 2 units
14th,5th floor
Full furnished
Rent 60k
Marina view

*Emirates Crown *

2 Bedroom

Area 2600 sq/ft

Rent 160k

Higher floor

Marina view

*Emirates Crown *

3 Bedroom (2 units)

Area 3888 sq/ft

Rent 200k

Marina & sea view

*Marina** Waterfront Tower*

3 bedrooms+ maid Study

2 Units

Rent 180k
Full marina & Sea view

*JLT Properties *

*Al Seef 3*
2 Bedrooms
24th flloor

Area 1700 sq/ft

Rent 130k
Sheikh Zahid view

*Lake View Tower *
Studio
Area 500 sq/ft
2nd floor
Rent 55k (Negotiable)

*International City *
*Shops for rent *
England Cluster

36 shops

y5, y6, y18, x14

Rent 70 per sq/ft

*International City *

*2 bedroom  (2 units)*

*England cluster *

*Area 1400 sq/ft *

*Rent    80k  3 cheques*

                                                            Requirments

 I have client need 5 units of 1 bedroom in Southridge towers or Old
Town for rent furnished or unfurnished both is ok

 i have client looking for 5  units of 1 bedroom for rent in Deira or Bur
Dubai for rent If you have let me know

 for further queries dont hesitate to contact me if my mobile is busy send
me message with name i will get back to you

Regards

Nadir

050-9413888

Email : nadir...@gmail.com