Dear Subu,
Just going by this email of yours...I have to tell you Please tussi na jaao,
tussi yaheen raho. I laughed and laughed at this email. I am sorry if i hurt
but you also hurt me. Especially becos i knew Anil was in Melbourne and the
mail was not general discussion but asking after friend's wellbeing. So i
found it completely phaltu (no heavy words please).
You must be gritting your teeth everytime Nayan would appreciate my English,
hai na. Now I understand why you are after him. I really didnt know sarcasm
was a heavy word. Maa kasam, we used to use it in Vani school.
But Kiran, i dont see how that line goes in this situation. But i am willing
to accept what you are saying, without dwelling to much on it.
Arch

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VaniV88-89" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/VaniV88-89?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to