Subu yaar, sorry ....please don't take it personally. I had no intentions to 
hurt your feelings. I think if we had this same conversation at a street corner 
we probably would have laughed about it. Again, my sincere apologies. Please 
stay with the group.

 

Sujil 




 


From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: IT WILL BE SHOCKING BUT IT IS TRUE........AND YOU CANT DO A S*** ABOUT 
IT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AND THIS IS MY LAST MAIL TO THIS BLOG MAIL....IF ANYONE 
GONNA CHALLENGE ME CAN SEND ME A MAIL TO MY E:MAIL I.D.
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 00:52:18 +0530




hello all.......
 
I have read your comments on Kamal and Chinese Proverb etc etc......
 
I am really sorry that I forwarded some Junk mails.........it must have hurt 
many a hearts.......
 
But i would agree to ONE fact that I am just a simpleton of this land..... 
though my toil could not give much to this soil i never though of
plouging on a foreign soil.......though it has not made my land fertile but i 
am proud that I am not a servant to any foreigner.....
 
I know that I will get a lot of shots or beatings........but can you VANIANS 
(if u are really ONE) change the fact  ????????
 
I feel it childish of you to just send some comments on a simple mail i sent on 
the BLOG Mail..... 
 
I am sure that it will Hurt most of the VANIANS but sorry i can help it .....  
take it as it is........accept the fact....
 
Challenge it or Accept it..... dont NEGLECT it  !!!!
 
Come ON  !!!  Let us face it....
 
I aint sitting here to take some crap from anyone..... i aint a deserter  
!!!!!!!!!!  
 
I will feel sorrrrrry for those who can neither Challenge it nor Accept 
it...... but just send pieces of Craps  !!!!!!
 
hasnt anyone advised you not to step on the tail of a rattle   ???????????????
_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service.
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/

Reply via email to