Ashwin and I shared the bench, sitting next to us was Sapna Roy and I dont 
remember the name of the girl who shared the bench with Sapna. I think it was 
Ellyamma? I cant spell her name but I know she was a scholar. Ashwin, long time 
yaar how are you?
Sameer


From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Happy Birthday Nayan
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 04:13:26 +0000



I might have said that


Ashwin was small, he gave Chattre a run for his money. Always with a vibhuti on 
his forehead and neatly dressed.


Unfortunately, he is not in any of the school group photos. 


Ashwin, good to hear from you. Please send your photos soon





Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 17:23:23 +0100
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Nayan
From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]


Yeah, that didn't help...as I was also very small...i wouldn't have seen you as 
The smallest. I hope Aussie subu didn't say that.
a Snap would be welcome.
 
Archana


On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Ashwin Iyer <[email protected]> wrote:






Hi,
 
I cant place many either ! Well Subu defined me as the smallest chap ever 
around Vani !
Not sure if thats enough to place me.
 
Anyway, will get you a nice snap soon.
 
Cheers,
Ashwin 




Bing™ brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place. Try it now.   
                                  
_________________________________________________________________
Looking for a place to rent, share or buy this winter? Find your next place 
with Ninemsn property
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fninemsn%2Edomain%2Ecom%2Eau%2F%3Fs%5Fcid%3DFDMedia%3ANineMSN%5FHotmail%5FTagline&_t=774152450&_r=Domain_tagline&_m=EXT

Reply via email to