Arch,

I am not very familiar with blogging, to be honest.  Your ID on the blog wud
be your regular gmail ID which is listed in our Vani group, right?  I tried
logging into the blogspot with my own ID, but was not able to post anything
other than comments on the existing stuff.  So I guess to post the pics the
moderator of the blog has to login?  You can see I am a pathetic help in
this..anyone else knows any better?

Indu


On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 3:05 PM, Archana Sharma <
[email protected]> wrote:

>  I dunno if i feel like JJohn Nash for whom some numbers, figures kept
> dANCING out to him and he could figure out things. Well Pinky Vohra and
> deepa came leaping out at me!!! Or it may just be that i am on my third
> glass of sparkling wine. Hmmm...this has come after a long time, hasnt it?
>
> Thanks Ashwin for sharing the pics. I would like to upload these on our
> blogspot. I dont remember the password, Help!!!
> Indu, can you?
>
> Love and regards
> Arch
>
> out
>
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Ashwin Iyer <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> As promised, sending herewith some old memories.
>> Lets see who can identify each other.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Ashwin.
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to