How true !!! 
  
  
    
  
  
  If Columbus had been married, he might never have
  discovered America, 

  because he would have had to answer all the following questions:   
  
  
  • Where are you going? 

  • With whom? 

  • Why? 

  • How are you going? 

  • To discover what? 

  • Why only you? 

  • What do I do when you are not here? 

  • Can I come with you? 

  • When will you be back? 

  • Would you have dinner at home? 

  • What would you bring for me? 

  • You deliberately made this plan without me, didnt you? 

  • You seem to be making a lot of these programs lately... 

  • Answer me why? 

  • I want to go to my mothers house. 

  • I want you to drop me there. 

  • I dont want to come back ever! 

  • What do you mean, OK? 

  • Why arent you stopping me? 

  • I dont understand what this whole discovery thing is about. 

  • You always do things like this. 

  • Last time  also you did the same thing! 

  • Nowadays you always seem to do this kind of stuff. 

  • I still dont understand what else is left to be discovered! 
  
  
 






   













 





      

Reply via email to