Hi Archana, All

First of all would like to congratulate Archana, Wish you a Happy Married
life!.I still remember our meeting during our flight 2-3 years back, If am
not mistaken you were Crying after seeing off your parents....understandably

I must admit that am writing after long time, although i am a silent reader
& do check googlegroups mail occasionally.I was in Croatia till 3-4 months
back, now back in Mumbai, have left Mulund & staying in Thane.I am still
with Capgemini...Rest Life is kool..Just thought of communicating with
everyone..

Cheers!
Vinayak
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Archana Sharma <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Hi all,
>
> It's all happening now! Reached Bombay today, it's completely mad to see
> the city after two years. Please see the attached invitation. Please let me
> know of your plans. OK?
>
> Regards
>
> Archana
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to