U r rite! I didnt like Ajab Prem ki Kahani too, complete waste! Not seen Wake 
up Sid or Rocket Singh so no comments but I am planning to watch Avatar since I 
have heard and read a lot of about this movie too!




________________________________
From: indu iyer <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 28 December, 2009 7:47:25 PM
Subject: Re: 3 idiots

Thanks Sujil and Sushma..I have heard excellent reviews about this movie 
too..yet to watch it..its not being screened in any movie theaters around my 
area, so waiting for a good dvd print for downloading which is what we usually 
do nowadays..

Not a regular movie watcher, but recently I watched "Wake up Sid" and liked it 
a lot.."Rocket Singh" and "Jail" are good too..I did'nt like "Ajab Prem 
ki......." somehow inspite of the good reviews..

Nayan,  Aamir ka movie matlab bindaas janeka theater..his movies have some 
standard surely!

Cheers!
Indu



On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 2:25 AM, Nayan Mapani <[email protected]> wrote:

>Thank you for your recommendation, this will surely help! 
>
>These days, I am so skeptical to go to a theatre since many a times the 
>reviews of the new releases on the net and in the newspaper are biased and 
>somehow you end up wasting your 3 hours which is more precious than money!
>
>
>
>
________________________________
 >From: Sujil Pingulkar <[email protected]>
>To: Vani Vidayalay Vani <[email protected]>; Crce Jholers 
><[email protected]>; Aashish Chourey
> <[email protected]>
>Sent: Sun, 27 December, 2009 10:14:43 PM
>Subject: 3 idiots
>
>
>
> 
>Yesterday got a rare opportunity to watch a Hindi movie "3 idiots" at a movie 
>theater in Knoxville , TN. I would say, if you are ready to laugh your hearts 
>out this is the one to watch. The movie talks about chasing your dreams and 
>not getting entangled in the daily rat race. 
> 
>Aamir's (Rancho) performance is outstanding as ever. Looking at where he left, 
>he has modeled himself to look like a college kid. Both Sherman Joshi (Raju 
>Rastogi) and Madhavan(Farahan Qureshi) have performed very well to compliment 
>Aamir's role making it a trio which people will remember for a long time. Not 
>to forget a superlative performance from Bomen (Virus) and Omi (Chatur) adds 
>to the laughter. Without giving out any more details i can assure you ....you 
>will leave the theater saying "All izz well" 
>
>Cheers
>>Sujil
>
>
>________________________________
Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.
>>
>
>
>
>________________________________
 >The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.



      The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. 
http://in.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to