Hi Nayan,

I just added Kiran to both our groups.  He had his hotmail ID listed till
now, and apparently the mails have been bouncing from that mailbox.  I hope
you receive the Vani emails from now on, Kiran!

While there, I also noticed that the mails have been bouncing off of some
other members' mailboxes too..

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected] (we just solved this one)

[email protected]  - email non-verified (whatever that means)

If any of you are in contact with any of the above people, please forward
their alternate IDs so that they start receiving our mails too.

Indu


On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Nayan Mapani <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Indu,
>
> Kiran Nambiar is not receiving mails and wish to be added again, can you
> add him in our group. His email ID is [email protected].
>
> Thanks Indu!
>

Reply via email to