rani ,
 
There was only one girl that i tried to impress ...u know better ... ;)
 
Neways ,yeah i went to thakela jhunjhun ,then did my B pharm from Pune Univ 
,MBA from IES Bandra ,then started my sales Career .
 
Yes my Bro was 1 yr elder to me ,think was in the 1988 batch .
 

Aur kHICHDI acha bana ki nahi ???
 
Regards ,

Ram Menon

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, Archana Sharma <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Archana Sharma <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Ramdas Menon
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 10:37 PM



...i thought it was a pun..alluding to the fact that he lives abroad.
 
Yes, I am called Rani. But I know you used to get damn bugged that I used to 
call you lalu. That too in front of girls you were trying to impress! 
 
Did your mom tell you about my call or any girl's call for that matter. She 
didn't tell me you were in africa. Your brother was a year senior to us, wasn't 
he?
 
Where did you go after 12th. I suspect Jhunjhunwala, correct me if i am wrong.
 
regards
 
 
 


 
On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 4:44 PM, DISHA <[email protected]> wrote:





i mean, welcome aboard........

--- On Fri, 26/2/10, DISHA <[email protected]> wrote:


From: DISHA <[email protected]> 

Subject: Re: Ramdas Menon
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 26 February, 2010, 14:08 










Welcome abroad...Ram...
 
How are you? glad to know that you are doing well and enjoying...beautiful 
Africa...
 
keep in touch...
 
Disha

--- On Fri, 26/2/10, Ram Menon <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Ram Menon <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Ramdas Menon
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, 26 February, 2010, 3:13







Hi Archana ,
 
You wont believe ,i was thinking about u n Disha yesterday .
 
How r u ,u can catch me on orkut and facebook too .
I remember your elder bro too ,what is he upto .
 
You tell me are u in mumbai ?
 
B in touch .
 
You can find me -
ORKUT -Type Ram Menon ,Kampala .
FACEBOOK-Ram N sarita Menon.
 
Regards ,
Ram Menon
Country Head
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
Kampala
Uganda,Rwanda,Burundi (East Africa)
+256757860077,+256715719866.
www.aurobindo.com

--- On Fri, 2/26/10, Archana Sharma <[email protected]> wrote:


From: Archana Sharma <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Ramdas Menon
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, February 26, 2010, 3:49 AM


very sheepishly ramdas, i ask you to look at www.schoolreunion.blogspot.com 
sheepish because i have not updAted it and i don't remember the password.


by the way, i had called your residence two years ago and your mom i think 
suspected i am some story from your past. I think she immediately told me you 
are married, etc. When i said main oosko schoolmate hoon. I had narrated the 
whole thing to the group. Can anyone remember what exactly happened?


anyway, ram menon, welcome aboard!
archana 


On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:06 PM, indu iyer <[email protected]> wrote:

Thanks, Sujil.  I've added Ramdas to both groups.  

Welcome aboard, Ramdas!!  Please write about yourself in brief - where u live, 
marital status, kids, work......

Cheers!
Indu 






On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Sujil Pingulkar <[email protected]> wrote:



I got a email from Ramdas Menon (now Ram Menon) on my facebook account. He was 
inquiring about his friends at Vani. After emailing him about our e-group he 
said he would be happy to join. Please add him to the group.
 
[email protected] 
 
Thanks
Sujil







Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. Get it now.








      

Reply via email to