Heheheh, interesting. Thanks for your concern, I am pretty content with what i 
am pursuing and feel Cricket is not as important and hence this decision!




________________________________
From: subramaniam sreenivasan <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, 3 March, 2010 4:11:48 AM
Subject: RE: Ramdas Menon

 Nayan ... This cant happen ... You cannot quit watching/talking about cricket 
..
 
Especially when India is number 1 in Tests, Closing in on Number 1 in OneDayers 
.. IPL season starting, Sachin gets another feather in his cap ... and you say 
you have stopped watching. I cannot let this happen.
 
Please let us know what caused this. We can help you ...
 
BTW .. Welcome to Ramdas. I remember Ramdas, though I cannot recall any 
interaction with him.
 
________________________________
 Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 12:52:05 +0530
From: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Ramdas Menon
To: [email protected]

 
Hmmm, guess what!!! I have stopped following cricket, I dont watch cricket 
anymore! No interest, i realized that there are better things to do in life 
than simply wasting time in front of the idiot box, so no discussion on cricket 
from my end these days! 

Saw the PPT, everytime you watch it you feel so depressed that we have now 
grown up, it was so nice to be in the school with all the friends!

________________________________
Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now.


      The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. 
http://in.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to