Wow, what news! Good job dude, I am feeling so proud to read about Ritesh's 
efforts! He looks a little old for his age in the picture but as you pointed 
out I could also immediately place him. Kudos to him, lets try and get him on 
this mail circuit! 





________________________________
From: Vinayak y <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 18 March, 2010 1:18:23 PM
Subject: Ritesh Sudan in News


Hello Everyone,
 
Just came across this news few days back & thought of sharing with you, Maybe 
few of you might be knowing Ritesh Sudan, he was in our batch till 9th Std but 
he failed & hence was left behind.Myself, Subbu,Navin,Narendra(Nari) & Ritesh 
use to hang out together-If you remember.I was trying to locate our group 
picture to point him out, anyways, Well this guy was in News(He is Captain of 
the ship,he was kidnapped in Gulf of Eden by Somalian Pirates but he 
demonstated tremendous courage in this tough times.The good part is he returned 
safely, I am not in touch with him but if time permits will try to go to his 
residence in Mulund....Chk this link.....I immediately recognised him from his 
Face....
 
http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/mobile.aspx?article=yes&pageid=6&edlabel=TOIM&mydateHid=19-02-2010&pubname=&edname=&articleid=Ar00602&format=&publabel=TOI
 
Cheers
 
Vinayak


      The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. 
http://in.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to