Hi ,
I am subil , Hope anybody remembers me .Vani vidyalaya product.
Email> [email protected]

Hi vandana , I saw your picture , Oh god it was a shock for me to see u
after so many years almost 20 yrs. I am sending my email id :
[email protected]

I know it is very difficult to recall me > I give u tips Hariom classes .

--------------------

Hi,

I m Gopakumar hope you remember me. Good collection of photos made me
remeber of the old school days. Good ..

Gopa
 
<http://www.blogger.com/delete-comment.g?blogID=32615013&postID=803358554799111539>
At 9:25 
PM<http://schoolreunion.blogspot.com/2007/04/bhavins-just-joined_08.html#c6242341143409093271>
, [image: Blogger] Gops<http://www.blogger.com/profile/09975233374831908653>
 said...

HI,
HV hope you remember me I m Gopakumar ..was in D division.. Good to see the
old classmates great idea.. old school memorise ko taaza kar diya..

Gopa
 
<http://www.blogger.com/delete-comment.g?blogID=32615013&postID=6242341143409093271>

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to