Sriram,
 
Welcome , 
 
Yeah indu ,me ,nayan and Sriram were the back benchers ,creative enough to do 
creative things sitting in the back .....
 
Thanks to ramdev baba ,im in a hospital here in uganda -wife is down with dudhi 
(LAUKI POISONING ) .....pretty bad .
 
Sriram ,where r u workin now .
 
Cheers !!!
 
Regards ,

Ram Menon
--- On Wed, 3/24/10, indu iyer <[email protected]> wrote:


From: indu iyer <[email protected]>
Subject: Sriram
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 24, 2010, 5:37 PM


Hi Nayan,  Thanks for finding yet another Vani (88-89) gem..I just added Sriram 
to both groups.

Sriram, welcome to the Vani 88-89 batch email group!!  I remember one Sriram 
who used to be in B division in X std. (I think)..sitting in the last benches 
along with Nayan, Ramdas, and others..tall and lanky at that time..r u the same 
one??  

Please share a pic which I'm sure will help a lot of us place u in our memories 
:-)

Cheers!
Indu



On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 7:07 AM, Nayan Mapani <[email protected]> wrote:




Hello Everyone,

Introducing you all to one and only, Mr.Sriram, his email ID is 
[email protected]. Indu, kindly add him! Sriram called me this afternoon and 
started telling me things about the past and I can safely say that he is yet 
another vanian who has an elephants memory.

Over to your Sriram!

Regards

Nayan

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.



      

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to