Yes Indu, once when i searched for my name on google I found the link to our 
group messages. It felt like the whole world is reading what we write on our 
group mail & very unreliable. I have no solution too. Hope atleast somebody in 
the group knows how to tackle this.




________________________________
From: indu iyer <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 11:23:59 AM
Subject: Google search

Hi all,

I just tried a routine check on whether our Vani msgs still appear on a google 
search, and they do!!  At first I thought it might be the old ones, the ones 
sent before I modified the group settings, but I see some msgs dated 2009 when 
Sushma was introduced to the group by Archana, and the one where Ramdas was 
introduced, and all related correspondence.  I must've gone thru the group 
settings like a 1000 times, and everything seems to be the way it shud be..I 
can't figure out what the problem might be..  :-(

Indu
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.



      

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
vaniv88-89+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words 
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Reply via email to