There is 1 message in this issue.

Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: On Tamil Militarism ; a 11 part essay by D.P.Sivaram written in
1992
           From: "af7802" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 17:57:05 -0000
   From: "af7802" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: On Tamil Militarism ; a 11 part essay by D.P.Sivaram written in
1992

entire essay along with other writings is available at

http://www.tamilnation.org/forum/sivaram/index.htm

other details of Sivaram's prejournalistic life

http://www.tamilweek.com/Sivaram_Gun_to_Pen_0009.html
http://www.tamilweek.com/Sivaram_Gun_to_Pen_0010.html

--- In varalaaRu@yahoogroups.com, Rajendhra Cholan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In my personal opinion, a person should be Valorous and and Good.
>
> Tamils are usually very compassionate and this had been a problem,
at many instances. I do not know, about our Eezham brothers, but in
Thamizhagam, this is prevalent. This had made them friendly with all
others but, sometime, not between Tamils.

> Even, today, traditional Silambam, is losing its identity slowly.
And same with other tamil martial arts.