On Sun, 13 May 2007, Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:
In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_R
=F8sdal?= writes:
Hello,
I have a question about a recent change done in SVN trunk:
http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/changeset/1417

"Make the sendfile threshold inifinity for now, we have evidence of
sendfile not doing it's job in a number of operating system (-versions ?)"

What does "not doing it's job" mean here? Sending corrupt or incomplete
data?

One, the other or even Both, depending on your kernel.

Yes, I've seen both. What is the best workaround for this problem?
Should I install the varnish from SVN trunk?

 - Andreas R.