Hello Guillaume,
We have made required changes at our end, but we have doubt on giving
suitable TTL for uncacheable objects

if (beresp.http.Cache-Control ~ "no-cache") {
        set beresp.ttl = *doubt*;
        set beresp.uncacheable = true;
}

FYI;
we have ttl of 24hrs for normal objects which are cacheable

May I know if there is any way to find the best possible TTL?

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Uday Kumar*