*Please Send resumes to a...@datagrp.com*

* *

*Position: Pega Classic Developer*

*Location: Omaha, NE*

*Duration: 6 Months with possible extensions*

*Rate: ALAP*

* *

We have an immediate need for Pega Classic Skill Set Developer.  Please
email all qualified candidates ASAP. Thanks

Client Comments: Candidates must have Pega Classic skill set.  We do not use
the new tool PRPC we use the old tool Pega Classic.

CLIENT is using Pega Systems technology to enable customers to fully utilize
CLIENT owned credit card customer service and collection applications.

*Duties may include: *

- Gap analysis

- Design Services for configuration changes

- Configure the application based on design services

- Address changes required by CAT testing

- Support any required configuration changes for two-months after turn-over

- Pega Classic development skills and experience an absolute requirement

*Additional Skills:* Pega Classic Skill Set

*Thanks & Regards,*

Alex Rodriguez**

Account Manager

Data Group, Inc.