*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Solution Architect

Location – Milwaukee

Duration: 6 Months

Travel Required - Yes

*Full Description of subject matter expertise/skill/experience needed – *

Provide direction to the team regarding the overall technical architecture
to support development and testing and implementation for the new Ordering
Tool.

Understanding the optimal architecture to support Web applications,
developed in .NET and using SQL Server.

Understanding how Web Methods will be used to transport data updates
bi-directionally.

Working with the technical architect to implement the web farm.  .

Working with Avatir to implement changes for Customer number.

Working with RAS Vendors to implement RAS changes.

Self-directed, good oral and written communication.  Ability to communicate
technical solutions to a non-technical audience.  Ability to work with
others.

* *

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone: *214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ www.platinuminfosys.com*
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*