*Greetings from Robert,*

Job: Business Analyst

Duration - 6 months

Location - Boston

*Job Description is as follows:*

1) Analyze customer processes and requirements and prepare project specified
documentations.

2) Gather, develop, coordinate, and maintain business requirements for
various projects/products and/or systems from initial phase to final
implementation.

3) Interact with users, other portfolios, vendors, and customer for the full
life cycle of project.

4) Develop use cases, functional specifications and coordinate the capture
of process models and functional testing. Ensure system is functionally
appropriate, technically sound, and well integrated.

5) Design and execute the test scenarios/cases and test scripts

6) Report and retest defects

7) Provide functional support to users as and when requested

8) Obtain sign-off from client for the deliverables.

*Skill Set:*

1) Business Analyst with 5 to 10 Years experience in Securities and Capital
Markets Domain

2) Excellent experience Derivatives

3) Excellent experience in Functional Testing and Defect Reporting

4) Experience in Test Plan and Test Strategy

5) Good Communication and client interaction skills

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|**Technical Recruiter **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>*
**| **Phone:
*214-550-0248* **|** Fax: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*