Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Sr. Java developers

Location: Richardson, TX

Duration: 12 month contracts.

There will be no phone screens, all interviews will be done face to face in
Richardson, TX on either April 21st or April 22nd.

Candidates must have strong core Java Development Experience.

Required Technical Skills

.    Proven experience as a lead role on application teams with good problem
solving, debugging & troubleshooting Skills.

.    Proficient in J2EE, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JavaScript, Ajax, XML
Components, JDBC, SQL & WebServices.

.    Experience in Application Frame Works like JSF, Struts, Spring,
Hibernate.

.    Leveraged Design Patterns, UML Modeling & Class Design along with SOA
exposure.

.    Experience in generating system specs involving sequence, class &
network diagrams from reqs.

.    6+ years working experience of testing frameworks for automated testing
requiring integration and regression capability.

Preferred Technical Skills

.    Hands on experience of  IBM IDE RAD 7 and above & IBM WAS Versions 6 &
6.1

.    4+ years system administration hands on experience IBM WebSphere
Application Server, Apache Web Server

.    Working Experience in SQL Server 2005.

.    3+ years Cognos Reporting development experience

.    5+ years AIX, Unix, Linux operating system hands on experience

.    Hands on experience with iLog v6+

.    2+ years experience Java 5

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> r...@gainam.net  I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com>
ricky.gai...@yahoo.com I