Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US. We
have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job details
are given below.

Job Title: QA Tester

Location: SUNRISE, FL

Duration: 3 Month(s)

Must-haves

- Knowledge of Linux, MySQL, HTML, CSS, Java Script and PHP.
- Works well in a team environment and alone.
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Must be highly attentive to detail
- Must have basic Linux experience in order to navigate around a server and vi
files.
- Must exercise sound judgment and make reasonable decisions based on available
data.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be a team player and possess a positive "can do" attitude.
- Experience with HP QuickTest Pro (QTP)

Plusses

- Familiar with web

Day-to-Day

As the Trafficking Quality Assurance Tester, he/she will be responsible for
testing lead generation forms, lead post validation, lead transfers, and data
validity of strategic clients. This person will liaise with Sales, Account
Management, Product Management, Analytics, Trafficking and Technology to
guarantee a high level of advertiser lead quality. He/she will need to be
inquisitive by nature with a high level of attention to detail with an
understanding of QI’s business practices. The technologies to be tested
consist of Web based applications in a Linux, HTML, PHP and JavaScript
environment.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> r...@gainam.net  I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com>
ricky.gai...@yahoo.com I