Hi,

Please send resumes with candidate contact number and bill rate ASAP. We
will get back to you if your profile is a good match.

*CCNA Network Engineer *

*Location: Georgetown, KY*

*Duration:  3 months or until project end if it goes longer*

*Required Skills*

·         CCNA level knowledge of TCP/IP networking, LAN design and support,
data networking, CISCO network hardware programming (Switch and Router),
Network operational management.

·         *Two to four years* supporting daily LAN administration in an
Enterprise Class environment with 500+ node infrastructure.

·         Experience with QOS administration and VoIP a plus.

·         *Entry level in job family, operating under minimum supervision,
ensuring implementation of LAN Core, Distribution and Access switches*.

·         Technical and hands on operational level understanding of *CISCO
6500, 3700, 3500* series hardware / configurations.

·         Current CCNA or NP with 2-4 years of demonstrated knowledge and
skills required to manage routers and switches that form the network core,
as well as edge applications that integrate voice, wireless, and security
into the network.

·         In-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS.

·         Software applications: MS Visio, Lotus Notes with high level
proficiency in written, verbal and presentation communications skills to
meet requirement of project documentation.

*Pramod Kumar**
**Inherent Technologies*
Affordable IT Services
*Direct: 480-626-8163*
Fax - 480.760-2323

pku...@inherenttechnologies.com

www.inherenttechnologies.com
considered unsolicited as long as we include Contact information and a
at and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience.