Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. SAP BW/ BI Functional Consultant

Location: Juno Beach, FL

Duration: 3+ Months Contract 2 Hire

Must-haves:

-3-5 years of relevant exp. with at least 3 years of SAP BW
developer/analyst experience
-Strong knowledge SAP BW design, development, and support especially with
FI/CO, required.
-SRM
-Strong working knowledge of MM (Materials Management)

- Very functional, clear communication, and supply chain experience is must
need.

-Must have demonstrated skills in cube development,
- Well organized, confidant in managing multiple simultaneous initiatives
with minimal supervision
-Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in order to present
solutions to all levels - technical experts through management.
-Must be very customer focused

Plusses:

Enterprise experience is preferred.

Day-to-Day:

As a team member of a SAP technical organization, this position is
responsible for a large, mission critical BW/SEM system. The position is
responsible for the technical development, operation, and 24x7 support of
this system and associated components. The candidate must be able to create
and implement technical solutions from functional requirements. Strong
organization skills, quality methodologies, and attention to detail are
paramount.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate or Employer Details:

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net> r...@gainam.net  I  <mailto:sindhuvi...@yahoo.com>
ricky.gai...@yahoo.com I