Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer

Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Duration: 3 month contract, extensions

Must Haves:

7+ years SAP ABAP and ABAP related tools/technologies experience

Experience in working with business analysts and understanding functional
requirements

Excellent communication skills

Leadership experience

Must be able to work on his/her own as well as team environment

Excellent documentation skills

Be able to perform technical designing of functional processes

Must have the expertise in the following areas

Skill

Level

1.

ABAP Programming

Expert

2.

Object Oriented ABAP

Mid

3.

Function Module/BAPI

Expert

4.

Business Objects

Expert

5.

IDOCs

Expert

6.

SD/MM User Exits

Expert

7.

SD/MM Processes

Mid

Plus

Exposure to middleware messaging systems is preferred

D2D

Resposible for ABAP development in a team environment for an enterprise
initaitve.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Salary:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I r...@gainam.net
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net>   I ricky.gai...@yahoo.com