Hello,

We Gain America, Inc one of the fastest growing IT Consulting Company in US.
We have an urgent requirement with our client/Preferred Vendor. The job
details are given below.

Job Title: Sr SQL Server DBA

Location  : Newton, MA.

Duration : 4-6 months with a possibility of an extension.

Exp. 8+ years of SQL DBA

Job Description

In the position of SQL Server DBA, you will perform routine database
administration functions including performance tuning, testing, and
configuration. Track database capacity, plan for growth and business
requirements. Install, configure, and upgrade server software and related
products. Implement and maintain database security and procedures. Assist
other staff in the design and implementation of database techniques. Perform
backup and recovery policies and procedures. Interact with both business and
technical users. Evaluate current systems and products for functionality.

Required Technical Skills

.         Enterprise-level environments:  SQL Server experience in database
administration involving management of many SQL Systems, including complex
clusters, mirrors, replicated databases and partitions in a highly dynamic
enterprise-level environment

.         SQL Utilities:  (SQL Profiler, DMVs, system stored procedures,
etc.)

.         Proven ability to maintain multiple development, QA and production
SQL Server environments

.         Experience with performance tuning

.         Experience with data integrity, data retention, data analysis and
data input/output processing and improving SQL code performance efficiency

.         Excellent T-SQL and ability to write stored procedures, UDF's and
triggers, debugging and performance tuning stored procedures, advanced index
analysis

.         Hands-on experience creating, maintaining and supporting database
schemas

.         Hands-on experience of hardware including RAID, Shared Disk, SAN,
multi-processor architecture, networking and SQL Server connectivity

.         Strong knowledge of high-availability strategies (includes
logshipping, DB mirroring and replication) and experience in Disaster
Recovery tests.

.         Must have the ability to create tools from scratch needed for
database administration

Personal Skills

*       Self-starter with ability to acquire new skills autonomously
*       Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills in English
language
*       Demonstrable ability to translate customer requirements into
solutions
*       Proven experience to working in a customer facing role and as part
of a geographically distributed team.
*       Strong analytical ability and communications skills
*       Self-motivated and able to deliver in high pressure situations
*       Must be able to work with and leverage skills from other teams in
the organization

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Availability:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate & Employer details:

Even if you are not interested at this time, can you please send us your
current resume, so that we can contact you if we get a requirement that fits
your skill set

The referral of your friends and colleagues are appreciated.

Regards,
Ravi

Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I r...@gainam.net
<mailto:vi...@gainam.net>   I ricky.gai...@yahoo.com