*Dear Partner,*

Please find the below list of consultants available for your client
requirements. Please let us know if you have any suitable requirements for
my consultants.

*NOTE: Please have a minute to add mindle...@mindlease.net for your
requirement distribution list.*

*S.No*

*Consultant Name*

*Technology*

*Present Location*

*Preferred Locations*

*Availability*

1

Masarrath

Java/J2EE Developer

Phoenix, AZ

Only in States AZ, CA, FL, UT & TX.

Immediately

2

Ranjith

Java/J2EE Developer

Jersey City, NJ

Only in NJ, NY & CT States.

Immediately

Thanks,

*Chowdary*

*MindLease, Inc.*

* *

*Work:   *(248) 247-1978

*E-Mail:*                 mindle...@mindlease.net

*URL:*       www.mindlease.net

*Blog:*      www.mindlease.blogspot.com

| *USA* | *India* | *Norway* |

| *Staffing *| *Software Development* | *Onsite/Offshore Services* |

*NOTE:* This message is from *MindLease, Inc*. if you prefer to be removed
from my contact list, please replying to this email with a *REMOVE* in the
subject and include your original email address/addresses in the subject
heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We
will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused to you.