*Hello Partners,*

*Below given is an urgent requirement with my direct client so please send
me some good resumes ASAP.*

*Job Title: Informatica MDM Siperian Developer*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 6 - 12 Months*

Manager updates:

Informatica MDM Siperian Developer

We don’t need an Architect, we need a senior developer (Informatica
Siperian MDM) with installation and upgrade experience.

Can work independently, lead an implementation and proactive.

Need someone who can leave and drive the project

This is for a Informatica MDM Siperian upgrade to from 9.5-9.51

Must have experience in architecting solutions

Ability to lead project and project members

Regards,

Ram

Phone*: *(813) 423-4304

Email: ruddem...@thefountaingroup.com