*Greetings from Robert,*

JBOSS Admin

Los Angeles, CA

6 Months plus

*Please see the requirements below: *

Below is the job description for Jboss admin we are looking for. Please
share the resume with Salvador (Sal) copied on this email. Sal is the
souring person I work with from UST.

·         Details includes performance tuning, installation of Jboss,
upgrade within Jboss frame work, deployment of Jboss application, someone
who can bring best practice of Jboss administration to Equator, JMS and
experience with SOA database. Have provided these additional details to Sal
in sourcing.

·         Should be an expert in configuring JBoss application server on
Linux/Unix environment

·         Experience in configuring JBoss and automating installations

·         Hand-on experience in mod_jk and mod_cluster load-balancing

·         Expertise in setting up application server cluster, web
server-app server communications and deployments to cluster

·         Experience installing, configuring and maintaining LDAP security.
And experience in setup and installation of SSL Digital Certificates

·         JVM tuning and optimization

·         Experience in fine tuning application servers for better
performance, throughput etc

·         Infrastructure based experience to be able to recommend designs &
solutions

·         Must have experience or in-depth knowledge of J2EE framework

·         Experience developing custom operation scripts for day to day
JBoss operations

·         Should have experience in using version control systems with
thorough knowledge in merging , branching, conflict resolution etc

·         Advise on architecture, capacity planning, utilization, and
limitations of middle tier web and application solutions

*With Regards,*

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* |
Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*