Hi Folks,
It was nice speaking to you ...!! :)
I am wondering if you have any available consultants for the below
positions, if so please respond me with their most updated resumes and the
best contact numbers to reach them ASAP. For more details please mail me at
k...@catstaffing-us.com or call me at 201-257-5081 ext 162.

*Business Analyst/w Guidewire 6+Months Contract Bala Cynwyd, PA*

Overview: The Business Analystfills a capacity gap on the existing team to
ensure project timelines will be met accordingly. He/She should have a
desire to work for a large organization yet posess the ability to work
within the scope of small, team-oriented projects. In this company,
culture, as well as technical skills, will need to be a match. This
opportunity is for you if you are seeking the secuity and growth of a
large, international organization combined with the perks of a smaller,
more liberal company.  We are seeking top-notch talent as we embark on
building entirely new systems to replace outdated technology. This
opportunity is located just outside of Philadelphia (no need to battle
center city traffic!) and offers competitive salaries, enormous growth
potential and an amazing team-oriented work environment.

*Things You Need to Have: **Experience with Guidewire products is a MUST.
*5+ years experience as a Business Systems Analyst, preferably in the
insurance industry
*3+ years of Project Management experience, specifically relating to
implementation of software.
*In depth experience in creation and maintenance of a product backlog
*In depth experience with creation, development and maintenance of sprint
documents such as burn down charts
*Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2003, 2005 and 2008
*Some experience with web portal usability analysis and testing. Experience
with either the IEEE Web Style Guide or IBM Web Design Guidelines is
strongly preferred.
*Hold at minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, MIS or a related technical discipline.

*It Would be Great if you also Had:*
MBA, MIS or PMP
Specific experience relating to large scale product implementations

*What You'll Be Doing:*
Responsible for planning and execution of sprints for billing track of
Guidewire project.
Lead activities on creation and maintenance of product backlog and sprint
backlog.
Lead the scrum team as the scrum master on execution of sprints for the
billing track of Guidewire project.
Conduct meetings (daily standups, etc.) as needed and keep track of all
activities performed by the scrum team.
Create, update and maintain sprint documents such as burn down charts.
Participate on “scrum of scrums” meetings and provide timely update of
progress of the sprint activities.
Participate on leadership meetings and provide up to date status of the
sprint activities.
Support the project as a Business Analyst documenting requirements when
needed.
Coordinate implementation efforts.
Coordinate prioritization, resolution and tracking of defects.
Facilitate sprint release activities including documentation.

Thanks,
Kavi Johnson | Technical Recruiter
CAT Technology Inc.
"Committed to Human Excellence Thru IT"
Voice# 201-257-5081 ext 162
Email: k...@catstaffing-us.com, kavijohns...@gmail.com
View my profile on Linkedin: http:
www.linkedin.com/pub/kavi-johnson/73/85b/aba/

NOTE: We Are Working With Prefered Vendor