*Hi*

*Immediate Need!*

*Let me know if you have any candidate available for the below job position
we have, Thanks!*

*Please send resumes to moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; Direct:
201 308 –8704   *

*Job Title: Devops engineer with strong exp on Perl & Ansible *

*Location: San Jose, CA*

*Duration: Long term*

*Rate: $50/hr on C2C*

* Implement partner: Tech Mahindra*

*Job Responsibilities:*

The Enterprise Platform Services team in Cisco’s IT Infrastructure group
has an opportunity for Developer with expertise in Perl and Ansible for
Linux administration.  You will join a team responsible for the DNS & DHCP
platforms.

These platforms are engaged in an effort to move from internally developed
automation to open source automation (i.e. Ansible and Node Classifier). In
your role as Developer, you will participate in the preparation and
implementation of Ansible on the DNS and DHCP platforms

Additionally, you will work on a project that involves log processing from
our external DNS clusters and identifying clients that are using them.

Developer expertise with Perl and Ansible is a must.

Experience with Node Classifier is good to have. We follow Kanban
methodologies.

As our ideal candidate, you will be able to adapt to new technologies,
learn quickly, solve unique problems in complex environments, and enjoy a
fast-paced and challenging workplace. We look forward to welcoming you to
the team!

*Required skills*

Advanced Perl

Familiarity with automating Linux administration

Ansible

Expertise with Node Classifier

Extensive Bash Scripting Experience

Experience with source control using GIT and GITLAB

*Helpful skills*

Automated Log processing

Docker

Docker swarm