Hi Frank,

The fix was applied with the release today my friend and worked. Thank you.

best regards,

Perry

On 07/21/2016 10:12 AM, Frank Mehnert wrote:
Hi Perry,

On Wednesday, 20 July 2016 08:49:17 CEST Perry Halbert wrote:
Updated today when the release hit as I usually do and hit a snag.
Booting a guest will get to the login screen but hang and eat 100% of
CPU. Only way to get out is a forced quit.  Traced it down to the audio
updates and disabling audio in the guest will allow it to boot properly.

Linux host & Linux guest
no immediate idea. Audio is still under construction but there was a
fix for a hang recently.

Frank