Hi Kamil,

thanks a lot for the patches and your effort to port VirtualBox to NetBSD!
I committed the first three patches you provided and they should appear in the
public svn soon.

What is the status of your port so far, are you able to start VMs? Getting the
kernel part surely is the most difficult
and requires the most work, the userspace bits should be quite easy as there is
the FreeBSD port already which
can be built upon.

Regards,
Alexander