Hello Alexey,

if you expect to get an Oracle signed non-hardened build: forget it. This would be the dream of people creating malware.

Working on the hardening issue could be the right way to go. Any place we can get a log file showing the failure?

Wondering if it's worth the effort, given that Windows 7 is out of support for 2 years now. Using an OS with known (and even more unknown) unfixed security issues as the host OS for running VMs doesn't sound like a good idea to me. No matter what cool hardware you're using with it.

Klaus

On 2022-01-29 06:53, Alexey Eromenko wrote:
NOTE: This problem only occur with Windows 7 + large SSDs, 8 TB each.

On Sat, Jan 29, 2022 at 7:53 AM Alexey Eromenko <al4...@gmail.com> wrote:

on my system, Windows 7, for some reason all the hardened builds fail to run.

Latest that is known to run is VirtualBox 4.1.6, from a decade ago.
Because it is non-hardened.

And let's try to debug the actual issue with hardening too (harded
build with extra-debug-logs)
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"