On Thursday 20 March 2008 at 12:35 pm, Brian J. Murrell penned
about "Re: [vbox-users] Split VDI in 2GB files"

> On Thu, 2008-03-20 at 08:29 -0700, JD wrote:
> > If raid controllers (AND LVM) can concatenate multiple
> > drives or partitions into a logical drive, i don't see
> > why the vbox engine could not do the same - present a
> > drive to the guest OS which is a logical drive made up
> > of a collection of vdi drives.
>
> Indeed!  And since VBox is FOSS it's completely within your power to
> have it do so.  I am sure the VBox team would be most willing to
> accept a patch to make it so.

I don't see the value in it but that's my subjective opinion too.  :)

> Personally, there's lots of other stuff I'd rather see the VBox
> engineers working on.  But I guess that's my subjective opinion.  :-)

Have you submitted RFE's for each?  If not, it's the only way to get
them up for review.

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926          Toll free:  888.459.1926