On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 4:24 AM, William Dode <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I use the svn version of virtualbox to resolv the host problems and it
> works. Now i would like to install it, i see that there is a directory
> to build the package for debian, but how can i build it ?
>
> thanks
>
> --
> William Dodé  -  http://flibuste.net

Following this idea, and as I use Fedora, I'd like to know if there's any
"build script" to automatically download the source from SVN, compile it,
and then create a RPM from the svn sources. In other words... is whatever
build script you use to make the RPMs available for us the public/end-user
community?. Could that be adapted to donwload the latest greatest from SVN
first?.

It would be great to have a script one can invoke (even in the background)
and obtain different versions say every week, creating
vbox-date-MM-DD-YY.rpm files, so one can track development progress and test
new features or bugfixes from those RPMs (built from SVN source) without
having to do the SVN download manually.

Thoughts? Comments?.
Thanks,
FC

> <http://flibuste.net>
> Informaticien indépendant

Dream of the Daily Mail
It is the Holy Grail
And then the BBC
Your life would be complete

-Manic Street Preachers, "Royal Correspondent"