Hello list

I decided to upgrade from vbox 2.0.0 to 2.0.2 but it surprised me the
module vboxdrv does not compile anymore, this is the error the
installation throws:

VirtualBox has been installed successfully, but the kernel module could not
be built.  When you have fixed the problems preventing this, execute
  /etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup
as administrator to build it.

It tells to review the log and got a bigger surprise when found that
there's a lack of a kernel header and some symbols are undefined

include/linux/mmzone.h:18:26: error: linux/bounds.h: No such file or
directory

holy kernel what the hell is wrong!!! I decided to inspect the kernel
sources and in fact that file is missing and does not exist in the kernel
tree, am using 2.6.26.2 does anybody have the same problem?

Right now have just unpacked the downloaded kernel sources from kernel.org
and there's no such file!!!!!! am getting latest version 2.6.26.5 to
findout if it is out there in the newest sources.

I attach the full log file so somebody can check it and tell me what is
wrong...

Thanks for any help