On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 10:31 AM, Sebastian Schnur <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> http://www.my-guides.net/en/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,46/topic,94.msg138/topicseen,1/
>
> These are the two Problems I know right now. I have not enough
> experience with Fedora to give advanced help ;)
>
> Greetz
> Sebastian

Thanks Sebastian.

What that message says is the opposite... running Virtualbox under Fedora
10, with WinXP as guest. And I guess what happens to him is that he's
running out of virtual memory/HD space, happened to me all the time while I
was playing with (hastala)Vista.

What I want to do is the opposite, run Fedora 10 as guest under WinXP SP2.

I just wanted to know if anyone had installed it by now and if there are any
showstopper / install problems.

FC

> Fernando Cassia wrote:
> > Before I attempt an install, I'd like to know if anyone is already
> > running Fedora 10 (i386) under Virtualbox
> >
> > If there are any known problems, I'd like to know. :)
> >
> > Thanks,
> > FC

Dream of the Daily Mail
It is the Holy Grail
And then the BBC
Your life would be complete

-Manic Street Preachers, "Royal Correspondent"