On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 2:24 PM, Peter Ondruška
<peter.ondru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking of Christmas reminds me to wish you Merry Christmas. And many
> thanks for bringing Virtualbox on Mac. This version 2.0 is really
> good--I have replaced Parallels 3 (ie no more upgrade of
> Parallels...). Peter

Good! Maybe one day even Mac users will see the Light and the true
benefits of Open Source software. Speaking of Sun, do you know
StarOffice for OS X  is now available, don't you? :)

(sorry, couldn't resist ... I'm a bit tired of seeing Apple get all
the press and Ubuntu and FOSS get  ignored ;-)

FC