On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 13:03 +0000, Alexey Eremenko wrote:

> I think current changelog architecture is very good, because some
> fixes might be for more than one OS.
>
> It already has:
> "Linux hosts: text...."

Yes, I did notice that after posting.  However it also has (for
example):

Networking: fixed kernel panics due to NULL pointer dereference in Linux kernels
< 2.6.20 (Linux hosts only; bug #2827)
Networking: fixed intermittend BSODs when using the new host interface (Windows
hosts only; bugs #2832, #2937, #2929)
Networking: fixed several issues with displaying hostif NICs in the GUI (Windows
hosts only; bugs 2814, #2842)
Networking: fixed the issue with displaying hostif NICs without assigned IP
addresses (Linux hosts only; bug #2780)
Networking: fixed the issue with sent packets coming back to internal network
when using hostif (Linux hosts only; bug #3056).

I'd care more to read those categorized under their host type than their
component type.  I.e. I don't care a about a Networking fix that is
related to Windows hosts only.  So the host type is the primary key, the
component a secondary key, if relevant at all.

b.