I can't mmount a shared folder with vbox 2.2 (Vista host, assorted Linux guests including openSUSE 11.1 and Xubuntu 9.04, PUEL).

GAs build OK.

mount.vboxsf says 'protocol error' though. (It does run though, its not as if the GA installation lied)

Also, I seem to get the VBox GUI hanging often when I click the chooser button in the host GUI to define another shared area.

Anyone else see these?

James

(And why oh why does Debian 5 detect my laptop 1280x800 display res automagically, and I have to hack xorg.conf with openSUSE 11.1 and Ubuntu 9.04? Pah!)