You may get better results using DOSbox and ScummVM for these types of games:

http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/
http://scummvm.sourceforge.net/

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM, Raoul Cadei <raoul.ca...@geekscube.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>        I have a virtual machine with MSDOS6.22 and Wfw 3.11.
> I mainly installed it because old games I like, like the Indiana Jones 3 and
> 4 and various Monkey Island.
> The general performance of the vm is really good: dos is fast and windows
> too. But if I try to play a game (let me say Indiana Jones and the Last
> Crusade), the graphics is really sloooow.
>
> Is this normal under VirtualBox? I come from VMWare, and I never noticed any
> slowdown of the games.
>
> Do I miss something?
>

> Many thanks in advance!
>
> ---
>
> Raoul Cadei

" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech
censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,
chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron
Satie as wisdom and warning... The first time any man's freedom is
trodden on we’re all damaged." - Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron
Satie, Star Trek: TNG episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)
- Nashville, Tennessee USA