Hi Mario,

the reason that bridged networking is not available for FreeBSD
is simply that it is not implemented yet.
The remote desktop feature is not available for Linux in the OSE version
either. Look here for more information
http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Editions.
We do not provide binary releases for FreeBSD and the RDP feature is not
open source.

Kind regards,
Alexander Eichner