Hrrrmmm, maybe my understanding of how the OpenGL integration works. Could you
please elaborate?

My thoughts would of been that the Virtual graphics card presented by the GAs is
OpenGL enabled. This would then capture guest calls to OpenGL, send them from
the guest to the host, the host would send them to the physical graphic card,
the output buffer would be transfered back to the guest to the guests virtual
framebuffer. This could then be sent by the RDP server. Maybe I'm far off.

We aren't after the fast graphics, but rather the access to the graphics card to
do maths functions (Matlab)

Is this the right forum to discuss this?

- James

--
UTS CRICOS Provider Code:  00099F
read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments.  If