From: Matías Adés <arctic...@gmail.com>
To: vbox-users@virtualbox.org
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 8:17:22 PM
Subject: [vbox-users] vbox2.2 -bridged network in debian guest

Hi everybody,

I've got a question. I've got virtualbox 2.2 running on my ubuntu 9.04 and have
a debian lenny as guest.
Network is configured as Network Bridged because i wanna use that guest to
launch services inside. There is also a parameter called "name" where i can
choose "eth0", "eth1", "pan0". I don't know if it's relevant, but i chose eth1.
Then, how should i configure the guest (is a debian) to being able to use an
internet connection? I mean the file /etc/network/intefaces and then if there's
another config file that i need to touch before get the connection working.

If u need more data, please, lemme know.

Regards!

PS: if u have any tutorial about that i'd be so thankful. i've found lots
talking about tap interfaces but i don't think it would be necessary.

--
Matías D. Adés