[ Comments below, in line ]

On Wednesday 15 July 2009 at 5:18 pm, Will Watters penned
about "RE: [vbox-users] (no subject)"

> Will you please send me the documentation on doing this as I don't have it.

[ http://www.virtualbox.org/wiki/Documentation ]  The documentation is
quite good - see `User Manual' in the previous link.  That'll get you
going.

> Can I just install the Solaris OS on my Windows Vista PC and try and
> pick it up with the Virtual Machine?

I'm not 100% sure on what you mean by the above.  If you're saying,
can you create an .ISO of the CD/DVD's and place them on your Host
O/S, yes.  However, given what appears your lack of knowledge (no
offense intended), I'd suggest feeding your CD/DVD tray the
installation disks.  :)

Good luck!

ps:  Next time, please set a Subject and it'd be highly advisable to
     not top-post.  Usually I don't respond to top-poster's.  ;)

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)