Hi,

I exported a VM created from a host running on Windows XP. When I try to import
this VM on a host running Vista, I get the following error.

Cannot unregister the machine 'My machine name' because it has 2 medium
attachments.

I can successfully import the same VM on my original XP machine (where I
created export file) successfully. Any ideas how to import this on a different
machine.

The version of VirtualBox is same on both machines.

Regards.
NN