On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Pablo Sanchez <pa...@blueoakdb.com> wrote:
> [ Comments below, in line ]
>
> On Thursday 04 March 2010 at 1:16 pm, Gregory Nowak penned
> about "Re: [vbox-users] Closing this mailing-list"
>
>> I probably wouldn't ever bother with the forums, unless I had a
>> problem I couldn't solve on my own. I know that may seem unfair,
>> harsh, and selfish, but unfortunately that's what my approach would
>> have to be if I had to take extra time out of my day to browse
>> through the forums. Just my $0.01 worth.
>
> Hi Greg,
>
> The above echoes my view as well.  It's not so much being selfish but
> I'm looking at the best use of my time.   Polling (a forum) is very
> inefficient.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
> Ph:    819.459.1926      Fax:   760.860.5225 (US)

Pablo,

See my other e-mail to the list with the proposition "a win-win scenario".

The domain name vboxusers.org can give Virtualbox more visibility to
end-users, and a mailing list hosted on sourceforge.net (linked to
from the above mentioned domain name) would also live forever (I don't
think Sourceforge is going away anytime soon).

Thoughts?
FC